On April 26, 2022, Drs. John Frattarelli and Anatte Karmon hosted a Facebook live session to kick off National Infertility Awareness Week (NIAW). The live stream is entitled: “What is infertility?”
During this session, the doctors talked about:
- What is infertility?
- When should I consider an evaluation for infertility? Should my (male) partner also get testing done?
- Is it possible to conceive with infertility?
- What is the evaluation process like?
- Can I improve my fertility naturally?
- What are common treatment options for infertility?
- What are some causes of infertility?
As some of the leading experts on infertility, Dr. John Frattarelli and Dr. Anatte Karmon discussed what infertility is, common challenges that a couple faces when dealing with infertility, and why awareness is so important.
NIAW was celebrated during the week of April 24-30, 2022. This yearly event was created to raise awareness about infertility, and to highlight the causes and available treatments for those wishing to build or grow their family.
For more information, please call our office at 808-545-2800 to schedule a consultation with one of our physicians, or visit our website https://www.ivfcenterhawaii.com/. Our initial new patient consultations can now be done from the comfort of your own home. Helping to Create New Beginnings….