On October 25, 2022, Dr. Emily Goulet, along with Physician Associates Tricia Wahl & Kaitlin Corbett, hosted a Facebook livestream entitled “LGBTQIA+ Fertility Options.”
October is Hawaii Pride Month. Did you know that the Fertility Institute of Hawaii offers many advanced gynecology and fertility treatments for gay couples, lesbian couples, and for couples who are unable to utilize their own eggs or sperm? Our goal is to help ALL people build their families regardless of race, religion, ethnicity, gender, ability, or sexual orientation. Treatments such as ovulation induction, intrauterine insemination, donor sperm, IVF, Reciprocal IVF, donor eggs, embryo donation, and gestational carriers can help you on your family-building journey.
During this session, the following was discussed:
- What is ovulation induction?
- What is the difference between an anonymous sperm donor vs a directed donor?
- What should you look for in a sperm donor?
- What is Reciprocal IVF, Donor Eggs, and Embryo Donation?
- Gestational carrier information
- Fertility preservation information for transitioning patients
- Will insurance cover treatment?
To schedule a consultation and for more information about fertility care, please call our office at 808-545-2800 or visit our website https://www.ivfcenterhawaii.com/. Our initial new patient consultations can now be done from the comfort of your own home. Helping to Create New Beginnings….