On August 29th, 2023, Drs. John Frattarelli, Anatte Karmon, and Emily Goulet hosted a Facebook livestream entitled, “Natural Transfers & Minimal Stimulation IVF.”
Are you curious about fertility options that align with your unique needs? In this informative session, we discussed an innovative gentle approach to fertility treatments. Natural Transfer and Minimal Stimulation IVF are fantastic options for women who prefer a less intense treatment, have a lower ovarian reserve, or simply want a more personalized approach to their fertility journey.
During this session, the following was discussed:
- What does the Natural Transfer IVF process involve?
- Who should do a Natural Transfer IVF cycle?
- What are the pros, cons, and success rates of a Natural Transfer IVF cycle?
- What is the Natpro study?
- What is a Minimal Stimulation IVF cycle?
- What is the average number of eggs retrieved in a Minimal Stimulation IVF cycle?
- What are the pros, cons, and success rates of a Minimal Stimulation IVF cycle?
- Who are good candidates for a Minimal Stimulation IVF cycle?
To schedule a consultation and for more information about fertility care, please call our office at 808-545-2800. Our initial new patient consultations can now be done from the comfort of your own home. Helping to Create New Beginnings….