On March 28th, 2023, Drs. Anatte Karmon and Emily Goulet hosted a Facebook livestream entitled, “10 things you should know about Endometriosis.”
March is Endometriosis awareness month! Did you know that Endometriosis is a condition in which endometrial tissue (tissue that lines the inside of the uterus) grows outside the uterus? Dr. Anatte Karmon and Dr. Emily Goulet have spent many years researching and treating women in Hawaii and elsewhere for endometriosis and endometriosis-related infertility.
During this session, the following was discussed:
- What is Endometriosis?
- How common is it?
- Where can it be found?
- What are the symptoms of Endometriosis?
- Is there a cure?
- How is Endometriosis diagnosed?
- What causes Endometriosis?
- Is there a way to prevent Endometriosis?
- Is pregnancy possible with Endometriosis?
- Are there any health conditions linked to Endometriosis?
To schedule a consultation and for more information about fertility care, please call our office at 808-545-2800 or visit our website https://www.ivfcenterhawaii.com/. Our initial new patient consultations can now be done from the comfort of your own home. Helping to Create New Beginnings….