When should couples seek infertility treatment?
Couples should seek medical help if the woman has been unable to achieve pregnancy following six months (1 year if the woman’s is under 35 years old) of regular, unprotected sexual intercourse. Women with history of pelvic inflammatory disease, endometriosis, miscarriage, or irregular or painful menstrual cycles, or men with low sperm count, who are having difficulty having a baby may benefit from consulting with a physician earlier. Approximately 15% of couples have difficulty conceiving. This percentage continues to rise making it very difficult or impossible for many couples to conceive without medical assistance. The Fertility Institute of Hawaii was founded to provide advanced fertility treatment for the infertile couples in Hawaii, the Pacific, Australia and Asia. As the premier IVF clinic in Hawaii and the Pacific, the Fertility Institute of Hawaii offers all fertility services with some of the best pregnancy rates in the world.
The Fertility Institute of Hawaii was founded by Dr. John Frattarelli who is a world renowned expert in infertility and In Vitro Fertilization with over 20 years experience treating infertile couples. Dr. Frattarelli has participated in over 25,000 fertility treatment cycles resulting in over 10,000 babies. This makes Dr. Frattarelli one of the most experienced fertility physicians performing infertility treatments and IVF in Hawaii.
- Infertility Evaluation and Diagnosis
- Fertility Treatments –ovulation induction, intrauterine insemination (IUI), donor sperm insemination
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Natural Cycle/Minimal Stimulation IVF
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Preimplantation Genetic Screening/Diagnosis (PGS/PGD)
- Embryo Donation or Adoption
- Donor Egg IVF
- Gestational Carrier IVF
- Donor Sperm
- Same Sex Fertility Treatment
- Surgical Treatments
- Fertility Preservation
- Cryopreservation of Embryos
- Cryopreservation of Eggs/Oocytes (Egg Bank of Hawaii)
- Cryopreservation of Sperm (Sperm Bank of Hawaii)